Foot massager chair chokes three that was suggested by Massagerconsult
Three individuals have been choked endeavoring to utilize a foot knead machine as a neck massager, the producer of the machine said Tuesday.
Saitama-based Matoba Electric Manufacturing Co. said the three passed on when their attire got trapped in the rollers. The casualties had taken off the fabric cover from the Arubi Shape-up Roller prior to applying the machine to their necks.
Comparative mishaps could happen while utilizing another back rub machine, the Shape-up Roller II, the organization cautioned.
The firm encouraged clients not to utilize the machines with the cover off.<style type="text/css">