In the traditional Chinese concept, if you have a house, you have your own home, and you have what we call a sense of security.
Nowadays, the price of wedding houses in first-tier cities is still a "sky price" for most companies. Coupled with the influence of traditional Chinese cultural concepts, many intellectual women list "homeowners" as their first choice when choosing a spouse. After all, after marriage It's no longer enough for the two of us to simply eat and wear. We must also fully consider having children. It is obviously inappropriate to not pass our own house. So buying a house has become an imperative thing for young people in our society.
In fact, if you really want to buy a house, the small series does not think it is necessary to buy it at home, we can look at the foreign real estate market. Why not invest in overseas real estate, when you can buy a home abroad, gain overseas status, and solve the education problems of your child after birth? There are many countries in the world that can buy a house and immigrate, such as Greece, Cyprus, Grenada and so on. Buying a house abroad is not only a way of life for immigrants, but also a way of managing money.
Immigration to Greece
At the end of February, the National Bank of Greece released a set of data-30.12 million people visited Greece in 2018, an increase of 10.8% from 27.144 million in 2017:
With the recovery of the Greek economy, Greece's 250,000 euros of home buyers have made many high-net-worth individuals optimistic about the timing of investing in Greece. For the Chinese, 250,000 euros may only be able to buy a small house of 50 square meters in the suburbs of Beijing or Shanghai, but if you invest 250,000 euros in Greek real estate, the whole family will gain European status for three generations. Have permanent property rights. Children can enjoy Greece's high-quality international educational resources, excellent living benefits and excellent natural environment, and harvest a happy life in the world's top holiday paradise!
Advantages of Greek immigration:
1. No language, physical examination, education requirements, no proof of financial resources, no residence requirements
2. Get approval quickly! After submitting the immigration application, the applicant can issue a Greek permanent residence permit within 2 months at most
3. One person invests, three generations of skilled immigrants, travel to 26 Schengen countries
4. International quality of life, international health care and teacher education
5. European real estate investment to maintain and increase personal wealth
6 European and American education systems make it easy for children to enter world-renowned schools
kill. Surrounded by mountains and sea, the climate is pleasant, the cost of living is low, and the life expectancy is among the highest in the world
Immigration to Cyprus
The Republic of Cyprus is located at the junction of Europe, Asia and Africa. It is an island country on the easternmost tip of the Mediterranean Sea. It is an important transportation hub for shipping and navigation, with unique geographical, political and economic advantages. Joined the European Union in 2004 and is a member of the European Union, the Commonwealth and the Eurozone.
The Cyprus government has launched a plan for foreigners to be naturalized through their own purchase of houses, that is, investors must purchase one or more sets of self-owned properties with a net value system of at least 2 million euros in Cyprus enterprises. After holding the real estate for 3 years, the investor only needs to keep at least one set of self-occupied property worth 500,000 euros for a period of time and hold it permanently. Or other investors can analyze at least 2 million euros of commercial retirement real estate/investment + owner-occupied property project investment product portfolio in the Cyprus domestic market (the value of owner-occupied property services is not less than 500,000 euros), and you can get it directly Cypriot nationality. And continue to increase student donations of 150,000 euros, of which 75,000 euros are donated to the Education Research and Innovation and Entrepreneurship Foundation for management research and business model innovation capacity development; another 75,000 euros are donated to the Land Resources Development Technology Association for affordable housing Illness provides substantial funding.
Advantages of Cyprus immigration:
1. Travel in China around the world: With a Cyprus passport, you can travel to more than 160 countries and ethnic regions without a visa, including Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Japan and other countries.
2. Zero requirements: Without business background, language, education requirements, the reading of spouse, parents and children under 28 years old can be taken away together.
three. No risk: The house is a freehold property, and its identity is "passed on from generation to generation."
4. Quick application: Obtain EU citizenship within 6-8 months.
5. No immigration supervisor: get the passport in one step.
6. A sound and well-developed education management system: Allow your children to enjoy advanced cultural education from other European countries.
7. Non-global taxation countries: no inheritance tax, no gift tax, no real estate tax.
Home Buyer Immigration in Grenada
As a member of the North American Caribbean Islands and the Commonwealth of the Commonwealth, Grenada is known as a "beautiful holiday destination" and was selected as one of the world's top ten tourist destinations by National Geographic. In today’s immigration market, Grenada’s passport immigration program is also popular with high-net-worth individuals. Grenada allows individuals to obtain citizenship through government-supported investment projects. Those who meet the requirements of the project will obtain formal citizenship, including passports and permanent residency and work rights in Grenada. As long as the main applicant is at least 18 years old and has no criminal record, he or she can obtain Grenada citizenship by donating US$150,000 to the National Development Fund of Grenada or purchasing Grenada property for US$350,000.
Advantages of the Grenada project:
1 No need to match the identity of a third country when traveling: the applicant has both a passport and permanent residency
figure 2. Unique advantage: U.S. trading partners can apply for an e2 visa for us, and can legally live, work and study in the U.S. for a long period of time
3. Travel around the world: visa-free for more than 120 countries and regions including China, the United Kingdom, and Schengen
4. Zero requirements: no business background, language, education requirements, no need to explain the main source of corporate funds
5 Educational benefits: study in federal schools without language tests
6. Non-global taxation countries: no personal income tax, capital gains tax, net asset tax, inheritance tax, gift tax
No idea about buying a house overseas? Look for 4 major directions
Błędy, których australijscy imigranci nie mogą popełniać przy zakupie domu i inwestowaniu
do you know? Investment in foreign real estate = immigration + return!