Terms and conditions for Construction Reunited
Sunday 27th February 2011
These are standard rules about posting comments on our blog, twitter and social network sites. They are designed to ensure participants feel safe, keen to take part again and keep to its focus.
· Debate should be lively but also constructive and respectful.
· Don't incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic. · Don't swear, use hate-speech or make obscene or vulgar comments. · Don't break the law. This includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court (comments which might affect the outcome of an approaching court case). · Don't engage in 'spamming'. Don’t advertise products or services. · If you are under 16, please get permission from a parent or guardian before commenting on this blog.
· Don't incite hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
· Don't swear, use hate-speech or make obscene or vulgar comments.
· Don't break the law. This includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court (comments which might affect the outcome of an approaching court case).
· Don't engage in 'spamming'. Don’t advertise products or services.
· If you are under 16, please get permission from a parent or guardian before commenting on this blog.
· Don't impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation.
· Don't post in a language other than English or Welsh.
· Protect your privacy and that of others. Please don’t post private addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or other online contact details.
· Stay on-topic. Please don't post messages that are unrelated to the topic.
Comments on our blog are moderated before going live. Comments will go live as soon as possible within a 48 hour period. If a comment contravenes the discussion rules it will not be published or will be removed from the blog.
Views expressed by authors (or 'bloggers') are theirs alone and do not represent the views of the Construction Reunited.
Copyright and neighbouring rights
You own the copyright in your postings, articles and pictures, but you also agree to grant Construction Reunited a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sublicenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any such work worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. If you do not wish to grant such rights to Construction Reunited, it is suggested that you do not submit your comment to this site.
You should remember that you are legally responsible for what you write. By submitting a comment you undertake to indemnify Construction Reunited against any liability arising from breach of confidentiality or copyright, or any obscene, defamatory, seditious, blasphemous or other actionable statement you may make.
The copying and use of the Construction Reunited logo and other Construction Reunited -related logos is not permitted without prior approval of the Construction Reunited.
The site operators make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for users to run an anti virus program on all material downloaded from the internet.
Construction Reunited cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material from the Construction Reunited website.
Cookies are pieces of data that are often created when you visit a website and are stored in the cookie directory of your own computer.
Cookies are used to store a session ID which allows you to log-in and make comments. No personal information is stored in the Cookie.
Our blog site does require a user to enter a name and working email address in order to post a comment on this blog. This information is securely stored and will not be passed on to any third parties.
Links to and from other websites
Construction Reunited is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Links to external sites should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
Construction Reunited encourages users to establish hypertext links to the site. You do not have to ask permission to link directly to pages hosted on the website. We do not object to you linking directly to our information, but you should obtain permission if you intend to use our logo.